Halloween Themed Games - Halloween Poolside fun! Themed games with our Vibe Team.
Guest Thriller Flash Mob - Get your moves on with our Vibe Team as they teach you the choreography to Thriller! Then, claim your moment in the spotlight as everyone performs it for the entire resort that Evening.
Classic Scary Movies - Watch old Hollywood Classic movies poolside!
Halloween Costumer Party – Disco - Come dressed up or as you are. Door Competition Best decorated door competition trick or treat with kids
November 22, 2019
Thanksgiving Dinner - Enjoy a special traditional Thanksgiving Day menu at our A la Carte and Buffet Restaurants.
Chef’s Cooking Demo - Join our Chef as he presents
NFL Live Streaming - Join an American tradition with Football and Thanksgiving Themed Tailgate party! Our Sports Event Guarantee will ensure you don’t miss any NFL Games plus you will get to experience tailgating in the tropics!
December 24 & 25, 2019
Christmas Spirit- Enjoy the stunning decorations in our lobby. Sit and enjoy our tree, listen to festive holiday music and sip on our signature Holiday cocktail.
Holiday Themed Performances - On Christmas Eve, we will get you in the holiday spirit with our Special holiday performances and carol sing-a-long.
1. Avoid Peak Travel Dates- We’ve all experienced the havoc of weaving between people trying to navigate suitcases through a jam-packed airport, but why do that if you don’t have to? Do your research and figure out the best days to travel to avoid a hectic airport.
2. Pack Light- We’ve all been there, packing 10 pairs of shorts and 18 shirts for our 7-day trip “just in case” but end up wearing the same outfit 3 days in a row. Pack the essentials and you’ll not only save on baggage fees, but you’ll save on wait time at the airport if you can get it all in a carry-on.
3. Label your bag- If you do need to check luggage, label it. Having a neon yellow baggage tag will help you spot your luggage on the carousal. In the case that your luggage does get lost, it’s always good to have a phone number or email on your tag so it’s easier to contact you.
4. Bring your own earphones or earplugs with you- The word every traveler hates: delay. If your plane is delayed or you want a little shut eye during the flight, earphones or earplugs will be a lifesaver to block out noise.
5. Don’t wrap gifts – No one wants airport security to be the one unwrapping your thoughtful gifts. Save the hassle (and the wrapping paper) by waiting until you arrive at your destination to package it up with your special touch.